An exciting opportunity for a full time, permanent Secondary Teacher!
Prospero Teaching is working alongside a unique independent school in Brisbane who are looking for a Humanities and PE teacher to start as soon as possible, however a Term 3 start can be negotiated.
The school has a very supportive and dynamic culture that strives through an engaging and passionate team approach. The school ensures to keep their school values at the heart of everything they do and have provided students with a modern and technologically advanced learning environment through their start of the art facilities.
The school provides competitive remuneration and ongoing professional development and training to help support you to grow and learn in your new role!
What they are looking for:
- Year 7-12 Humanities and PE Teacher (Full time, permanent)
- As soon as possible start or beginning of Term 3
- Someone who is comfortable stepping away from traditional teaching practices
- Embrace modern teaching methods
- Comfortable using technology
- Interviews to take place as soon as possible
To be Eligible:
- Relevant qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of two professional references (One from your most recent employer)
- Be able to provide your teaching registration with the Queensland College of Teachers
- Have working rights in Australia
What Prospero Teaching can offer you:
- Experienced Teaching consultants who are committed to placing candidates in their ideal role
- Opportunities for both graduate & experienced teachers
- A variety of schools and settings
- Free interview support and CV advice from our in-house Candidate Development team
If you are looking for a Secondary Teaching position in Humanities and PE and would like to be considered for the above role, then please send through your CV to Prospero Teaching and we will get in touch with you shortly.
- PositionHumanities and PE teacher (Year 7-12)
- Type of work Secondary
- Contract/position start date18/07/2022