Prospero Teaching is seeking either a qualified and registered ECE teacher or 3rd year teacher in training for our client centre in Karaka, Auckland.
Our client centre empowers children to become confident competent learners. With a strong connection with the local school this centre supports school readiness and provides children with experiences that challenge and promote problem solving and enquiry.
ABOUT THE CENTRE/ ROLE:
- PAY PARITY!
- Licensed for 92 children
- Supporting children 3 months to 5 years old
- School readiness program
- Strong connection to the local school
- Three age specific and tailored spaces
- Strong team with a positive team culture
- Hours: 35-40 hours per week
- Location: Auckland, Karaka
- Role: Early Childhood Teacher
- Start: Flexible
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Ability to positively engage with the tamariki, parents, staff, and the wider community
- Easy access to transportation
- A true passion for Early Childhood Education
- A teacher who is sensitive to children and their families' requirements
- Effective communication skills with a proactive outlook and an ability to always maintain professionalism
BEFORE JOINING THE TEAM:
- Hold a Level 7 Education Qualification in Early Childhood or Primary, and/or NZQA approved qualifications (if qualified) - Or about to complete your qualification (3rd year student)
- Current NZ Teachers Registration (if qualified)
- Comply with the Children's Act 2014 compliance requirements
How to contact us: Please submit your CV by clicking APPLY or call us on 0800 128 769 (option 1).
Perhaps you aren't looking for a permanent role or know someone who is? Register with Prospero Teaching or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 Prezzy Card (conditions apply). For further information, please visit https://prosperoteaching.co.nz/.
- Location Auckland, New Zealand
- PositionECE Teacher needed in Karaka, Auckland
- Type of work Early Childhood