Prospero Teaching is working alongside a high-performing school within the Canterbury region who are currently recruiting for Head of Health and PE to join their team for a Term 1, 2022 start. This role gives the successful applicant the opportunity to work within a thriving school.
The successful applicant will join a school where their staff are extremely dedicated to their positions, as well as to one another, in ensuring they are creating a safe, nurturing community.
If you are a Health and PE teacher, seeking a step-up in your career or if you are an experienced leader and wanting a new role, and this description excites you – please apply today! We are considering all applications, with interviews taking place immediately.
The successful applicant will:
- Have the right to work in NZ
- Be qualified to teach across Health and PE, and hold relevant teaching qualifications
- Commit to a Term 1, 2022 start
- Be a team player and willingness to try and/or implement new strategies.
- Be offered a full-time, permanent contract.
To be Eligible:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education.
- Provide a minimum of two professional references from Senior members of staff.
- Be registered with NZTC
What Prospero Teaching can offer you:
Experienced Senior consultants who are committed to placing candidates in their ideal teaching role. Opportunities for graduate & experienced teachers. If you are open to hearing about this position, please send your CV and cover letter directly to email@example.com or ring us on 0800 1AUSNZ
- Location Canterbury, New Zealand, Southland
- PositionHead of Health & PE, Christchurch
- Type of work Secondary