Prospero Teaching is working alongside an Independent school in Melbourne who are looking for a VCE Chemistry Teacher for 2022.
This is a full-time role which will be offered on an initial 12-month contract, with the view of extending beyond that. The role will naturally involve Senior teaching, although their may be the occasional Junior Science lesson.
Although an Islamic faith school, the school don’t require their staff to follow the same religion, they just ask that while in school their beliefs and ethos are respected.
The school are open to all teachers of all experience levels.
- VCE Chemistry Teacher
- Term 1, 2022 start
- 12-month contract
- Full-time position
- Interviews will take place as soon as possible
To be Eligible:
- Relevant qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of two professional references (One from your most recent employer)
- Be able to provide their teaching registration
- Have working rights in Australia
What Prospero Teaching can offer you:
- Experienced Teaching consultants who are committed to placing candidates in their ideal role
- Opportunities for graduate & experienced teachers
- A variety of schools and settings – our clients include state and independent schools
- Free interview support and CV advice from our in-house Candidate Development team
If you are actively looking for a role and would like to be put forward, then please send across your CV and we will get in touch.
- Location Melbourne, Victoria
- PositionVCE Chemistry Teacher
- Type of work Secondary