An exciting opportunity for a full time, permanent Secondary Teacher!
Prospero Teaching is working alongside a Catholic School in Melbourne (NW Suburbs) who are seeking an English and Humanities Year 7-9 teacher to start at the beginning of Term 3.
The school is well-resourced and has a team of dedicated teachers who cater to the different learning styles of each student. They strive on their highly inclusive and supportive environment to ensure there is a strong sense of belonging in the community. As a Catholic School, their Christian values play a large role in helping guide students in their education while guiding students through life.
The school is seeking a passionate and engaging teacher who can commit to their students and push them to their full potential.
What they are looking for:
- Year 7-9 English and Humanities Teacher (Full time, permanent)
- Term 3 start
- Teachers with all experience levels are welcome to apply
- Embrace their school values
- Interviews to take place as soon as possible
To be Eligible:
- Relevant qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of two professional references (One from your most recent employer)
- Be able to provide your teaching registration and a valid Working with Children Check
- Have working rights in Australia
What Prospero Teaching can offer you:
- Experienced Teaching consultants who are committed to placing candidates in their ideal role
- Opportunities for both graduate & experienced teachers
- A variety of schools and settings
- Free interview support and CV advice from our in-house Candidate Development team
If you are looking for a Secondary Teaching position in English and Humanities and would like to be considered for the above role, then please send through your CV to Prospero Teaching and we will get in touch with you shortly.
- Location Melbourne
- PositionEnglish and Humanities (Year 7-9)
- Type of work Secondary
- Contract/position start date18/07/2022